The Women's Team Canada (WTC) program introduced their new uniforms in which are uniquely designed.
The jersey is a light weight knitted fabric with the entire design sublimated into the fabric, but has also been designed specific to the club – ONE TEAM.
• 19 small leafs on the front of the jersey represents each player
• 19 small leafs on the back of the jersey represents the families
• the front has CANADA across the front diagonally in an ATHLETIC style font
• the stripes up the arms and across the shoulders represent our country from sea to shining sea
• the jerseys will have a string collar is what ties OUR team and OUR nation together from the support of your family and friends whom will be cheering on OUR team
• the players name will be placed above the number
• the numbers on the sleeves will appear between the lines on the arms
• WTC logo will be placed on the shoulders
• the back player number will appear over the leafs
• the NBHAC logo will be placed below the back number in between the DIDF and Pink Ribbon logos
The shorts are available in black or red with the CANADA down both sides and player number on the left thigh. WTC logo with BALL HOCKEY is located on the right thigh.
Do It For Daron (DIFD) is about inspiring conversations, raising awareness, and transforming youth mental health. Supported by the energy and efforts of dozens of Daron’s close friends and classmates, a grassroots movement was formed with the mission of creating awareness, inspiring conversations, and transforming youth mental health. DIFD supports education, awareness, and research initiatives at The Royal that encourage young people to talk openly about mental illness and to ask for help when needed. The purple DIFD heart, a creation inspired by Daron’s favourite colour, has become the youth-driven symbol of this movement.
About Pink Ribbon Inc.
Pink Ribbon Inc. is a New York registered, internationally operating charity organization aimed to create a global community to support breast cancer patients, survivors and their families all over the world. The Pink Ribbon website supports the community by facilitating forums and blogs where thoughts, experience and information can be shared. Pink Ribbon is dedicated to raising breast cancer awareness and funding for breast cancer research
#wbhf2018moscow #WTC_NBHAC #WeAreTeamCanada #WeReady #BeTheStandard