Our goal is to build a program that is recognized as the best in world. We have a reputation for excellence in our sport coupled with a strong sense of community, which fosters growth. We will prepare and assemble a Team of Ball Hockey Players from Canada to compete for Gold Medal at the World Championships.
The goal is to field teams that set extra-ordinary standards for competitiveness, sportsmanship and team continuity. To create a “life experience” for members of Team Canada.
Athletic activities are an important part of our youth’s life experiences and this is reflected in our achievement in inter-provincial competition. We are seeking an outstanding individuals including, General Manager, Head Coach, Team Doctor, Therapist and Equipment Manager to be a part of our Team Canada program for each of our Men’s and Women’s teams.
The National Ball Hockey Association of Canada strives for excellence - in the quality of its players and community leaders and in the long tradition of athletic achievement. We are currently seeking a qualified candidate for the following contracts in preparation for the 2018 World Men’s and Women’s Championships in Moscow, Russia.
Team Doctor – Deadline – November 17, 2017
- Collect and review medical history and consent form for players
- Provide coach with health status of players before & during the event
- Procure medical supplies
Therapist – Deadline – November 17, 2017
- Work with coach and doctor during the tournament
- Procure therapy supplies
- Deal with player needs during the event
Equipment Manager – Deadline – November 17, 2017
- Procure team supplies
- Manage team uniforms and equipment before, during, and after games
- Provide water and tend to player equipment needs during the mini-camp and WC
- All resumes must be submitted via e-mail no later than the specified deadline
to the attention of Stephen Dockerty
Our story continues in 2018 be a Part of History and Our Family